* The Rangers were defeated by the New Jersey Devils, 1-0, tonight at Prudential Center, and are now 31-25-4 overall with a 17-13-1 mark on the road.
* Seventeen of the Rangers’ last 22 games have been decided by one goal, including nine of their last 12 road games.
* Henrik Lundqvist turned aside 27 shots, and is now 23-19-4 overall with a 13-10-1 mark on the road. He has now started in each of the Rangers’ last 29 meetings with the Devils, and has posted a record of 21-9-5 with a 1.85 goals against average, a .937 save percentage and five shutouts in 35 career regular season appearances vs. New Jersey.
* The Rangers are now 16-6-2 vs. the Devils since the start of the 2007-08 season, including an 8-4-1 mark at New Jersey during the stretch, dating back to a 2-0 win on Oct. 25, 2007.
* New York won 25 of 43 faceoffs for a winning percentage of 58%, led by Artem Anisimov‘s game-high, 10 faceoff wins in 17 attempts (59%). The Rangers have won 59 of 97 faceoffs for a 61% winning percentage in their last two games, having won 63% of their faceoffs (34-54) last night vs. Los Angeles.
* The Blueshirts’ practice schedule for tomorrow, Feb. 19, is 12:00 p.m. at the MSG Training Center.
* The Rangers will return to action when they face-off against the Philadelphia Flyers on Sunday, Feb. 20, at Madison Square Garden (12:30 p.m.), in an Atlantic Division matinee match-up. The game will be televised live on NBC & can be heard on 1050 ESPN Radio & newyorkrangers.com.